Helpful Links

Will a AT&T S10-S1 remote work on a S10-S4 system?

Highlighted

Will a AT&T S10-S1 remote work on a S10-S4 system?

My S10-S4 remote broke today.  Its the original that came with the unit.  I have a S10-S1 remote.  Will it work on the S10-S4 setup?  Thanks alot

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Will a AT&T S10-S1 remote work on a S10-S4 system?

markmarone30 - I believe it will. If you do not find a code for your TV, post a model & I will look it up.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7

Very nice.  I will.  Thanks for the quick respnce.  

Message 3 of 7

I have Can you find me  a code for an Honywell tv?  thanks alot

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

I do not see one. I googled & a site says it is made by soyo. I found one code for soyo - 1411.
If that does not work try the search method under help on TV.
If that does not work, you can get this remote. Worst case is it would have to use the learning mode from the TV remote.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7

I wil give it a try.  Thanks alot

Message 6 of 7

it does not work.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Getting U-verse? Great! Welcome to the family!
Check out our articles below regarding your Install, Your Appointment, Bill, and other features!

Additional Support