What is the remote device code for Samsung FM45C soundbar?

Contributor

What is the remote device code for Samsung FM45C soundbar?

Message 1 of 4 (2,568 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: What is the remote device code for Samsung FM45C soundbar?

Pdschaller - Only someone who has one may be able to answer that. But, not if they used the search method. So, try the search method or follow the TV instructions under menu- help. If you find a code that works on/off you are half way there. When the TV is programmed it is ALWAYS the volume control. You need to change that - probably want it to follow the mode button. Also, you need to add the soundbar to the power sequence
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (2,566 Views)
Contributor

did you ever find out a code for the FM45C? I have the same product an unable to connect using the automatic/code search function. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,635 Views)
ACE - Expert

If unable to program the U-verse remote, an alternative is available -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,616 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.