Westinghouse VR-3215 silver remote codes

Contributor

Westinghouse VR-3215 silver remote codes

I have entered lots of codes but can't get this Westinghouse VR-3215 to work with the silver uverse remote. I tried code searching and can manage to get it to come off or on. So, at that point I hit 'OK' which is supposed to save the code but it won't respond. Any ideas? Basically all I'm worried about is the volume and on/off.

Message 1 of 4 (2,395 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author caps321
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Westinghouse VR-3215 silver remote codes

My RF remote says use the enter key (bottom right) not sure if this applies to the silver one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (2,386 Views)
Contributor

That worked, thanks a lot! On the silver remote it says 'zoom'  below the button but 'enter' is printed on the actual button.

Message 3 of 4 (2,376 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Great!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (2,370 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.