U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

Contributor

U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward  in time?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

musicguy172 - When the guide is displayed - press enter/zoom button (bottom right) the jump ahead is the first selection on the menu.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Employee

Re: U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

Use the remote FF button up and to right of PAUSE,w(yellow button) will advance date one day at a time up to 2 weeks out.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Thank you very much. 

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Getting U-verse? Great! Welcome to the family!
Check out our articles below regarding your Install, Your Appointment, Bill, and other features!

Additional Support