U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

Contributor

U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward  in time?

Message 1 of 4 (787 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by beckyww (Administrator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

musicguy172 - When the guide is displayed - press enter/zoom button (bottom right) the jump ahead is the first selection on the menu.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (779 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTU-verseCare (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: U-verse interactive guide, how to advance the listings one week ahead/forward in time?

Use the remote FF button up and to right of PAUSE,w(yellow button) will advance date one day at a time up to 2 weeks out.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (779 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you very much. 

Message 4 of 4 (744 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.