ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 7:34 PM

Track Or Change Your Appointment

TechHub.png

Have DIRECTV Service? Have U-verse service? Have an appointment? If you need to check, change or cancel your appointment, check out our appointment articles below. 

DIRECTV

U-verse

Our teams do attempt to give our members the soonest appointment available. Sometimes those windows can fill due to other member requests. We do our best not to miss these appointments by scheduling appointments out the next day or later. If you need a sooner appointment, check out the support links above. 

ATTCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Have an appointment? Need to change it? Check out how above!

-ATTCustomerCare

• 

2 Messages

I'm moving my att tv service , they were supposed to hook it up at new place tday from noon to 6:00 , nobody showed , they call at 10 am something and say they cannot keep appointment and tell me to go to here and rescedule , Idon't know what's going on .

• 

1 Message

I cannot get any answers on my phone outage FOR 3 WEEKS! Their phone disconnects me saying I don’t have an account even though EVERYTHING I HAVEVISCWITH ATT!! The various internet finally got in, but said that it would take about 45 seconds to bring up my account. One hour later it has not done so. I am fed up!! They must have fired all their workers. I can’t even sign up with another plan so Zi can get my phone working again! I am really angry!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I can help you with that.

I am checking on your issue

I am checking on your issue

I understand you need help with technician.

Hello! Thank you for contacting DirecTV support. My name is . Please allow me a moment while I review your previous chat.

Thanks for your patience. Continue waiting and we'll be with you as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience. Continue waiting and we'll be with you as soon as we can.

Thank you for choosing AT&T. Please hold as I transfer your chat

Let me check with the details of your conversation with our rep.

We've saved you a spot in line. Your wait time is about 9 minutes.

• 

2 Messages

please turn on cable at new place the soonest . I'm moving to country to escape the pandemic , omg , sounds like a bad movie , no , my family thinks its for the best . I'm not in good health , I live everyday in extreme paiin , I have asthma , lupus ,copd ,conjestive heart falure ,, diabetes , rheumatoid arthritus , fibromyalgia ,need knee replacement surgery , 3 bent bones in my back that can never be repaired , Basically Im a mess , please I need my t.v.

i 'm

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Need sooner appointment for t v services

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have the bundle with Netflix and Hulu but I don't know how to place it on my TV

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This has to be the worst service I have ever seen from AT&T. They schedule two appointment and don’t make them....what a waist of two days of work. No u-verse for me! I stick with spectrum at least they make the more appointments. Unbelievable and they did even care...just lies...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need to change my appointment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need to change my appointment to the earliest date and time.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Track my tech where are u

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.