joejjoy's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 17th, 2018 10:05 PM

Terrible Customer service - scheduling service

I ordered additional Receivers and scheduled the services to when my TVs would be delivered.  In mean time, my sprinkler system maintenance guys cut my line.  ATT scheduled to fix the line in 2 days (said I was lucky to get such quick service).  Somehow ATT cannot have 2 order open at same time, so it cancelled my cut line appointment and scheduled it for the additional receiver appointment 4 days later.  No one called or even informed me my appointment was cancelled.  Wasted 1/2 a day waiting for the technician.

3 supervisors levels up in customer service informed me it wasn't there fault it was the system that did it.  Wow!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

They installed a thermostat the wrong way and won't call me back to discuss and send someone to fix the problem.  Has anyone had this terrible service also, or is it just me?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Thermostat? 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Yes, one of their thermostats that goes on their system.  

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Terrible customer service for a simple move and ad internet. You can't seem to get the bill right. I have spoken with 5 people over 2 months that took many hers off time on ph. Promised it would be taken care of and still wrong. 3 accounts are about to be canceled.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Plus have a billing supervisor contact me. I don't need to go thru 6 people to repeat everything and be transferred or disconnected. Ac # s. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

All services moved and installed and old equip returned and Direct Tv used my old equipment that was paid for .They came out to install with no equipment so mine was used.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Horrible customer service. -scheduling service when thru 3 different representatives.  All with the same answer. It was an internet upgrade do to there over charge on my wireless bill as a compensation. As a result I’m canceling my service and going to another provider. It seems att has a lack for current customer. On top of that they offer a 7 days of week Custumer service. But as only the cancellation department doesn’t work on weekends. Making me waste more time during the week just to cancel the service.  Att it’s a big company so sad to see this type of services. -10 star 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Huh. Sounds an awful lot like the customer service I've received as well. Was told several times via email, text and calls my appointment was set and when the day comes, no one shows up. When I call to see what's happening, they simply say I'm not on the list of appointments for the day. What about ALL the communication I received telling me otherwise?! Then I'm forced to make another appointment only to have a supervisor call and say someone will be at my house in 10 mins. Of course, no one shows up, so I call back and am told there is nothing they can do since I rescheduled my appointment. I didn't reschedule anything-they forced me to. Gah.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Cannot get rid of pending order.  Been without business service since August 1st. I spoke to Mylene ID#ML5075to change to wireless. She was supposed to send me out a piece of equipment to be received 1-2 business days. I paid $15 for delivery but it never arrived. I patiently waited a week. Now I have no internet and no way to run my credit card machine since it is linked to a phone line they terminated.  I'm essentially inoperable. Could not reach Mylene through her direct line or email. This time I phoned requesting a supervisor and was given to  Noelle #NC676Y, reportedly a manager who 1) apologized for Mylene dropping the ball and failing to place my order and 2) assured me he would make everything work in 2-3 days as well as call me and credit me back $. I waited until the end of that week before phoning again. This time Noelle can't be reached.  His voicemail box always full. Many calls later, I insist they get Noelle on the line and he tells me that AT&T will be out two days later (Friday). The day before (Thursday) I called trying to get an ETA. They can't find me in the system.   I'm transferred to department after department and no one has an answer. Then I get disconnected. Nobody shows up.  Nobody calls or emails me. At this point, I call begging to give me back the $200 a month service and to cancel the "pending" order since what they are (not) doing now is directly impacting revenue.  Can't get anywhere. It is now September 3rd. I have not heard from them.  I have no internet or credit card machine but am billed the entire month!! I have spent countless hours with them to end up no where! Customer service is nonexistent. Every employee wants to pass you to another.  Seems like no one there wants to work and definitely reflects on what they think of their job and this company. Getting ready to pursue legal action.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This direct tv is a joke..,being a customer for over 20 yrs and their services is horrible.  We scheduled 3 times for a technician to switch our boxes.  They never show up when you call they ask to reschedule.  They have horrible customer service experience and don’t speak English.  This needs to go to the better business bureau attention. Something needs to be done.  If they think I’m paying this months bill without any service they are crazy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.