Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Terrible Customer service - scheduling service

Highlighted
Contributor

Terrible Customer service - scheduling service

I ordered additional Receivers and scheduled the services to when my TVs would be delivered.  In mean time, my sprinkler system maintenance guys cut my line.  ATT scheduled to fix the line in 2 days (said I was lucky to get such quick service).  Somehow ATT cannot have 2 order open at same time, so it cancelled my cut line appointment and scheduled it for the additional receiver appointment 4 days later.  No one called or even informed me my appointment was cancelled.  Wasted 1/2 a day waiting for the technician.

3 supervisors levels up in customer service informed me it wasn't there fault it was the system that did it.  Wow!

Message 1 of 11
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎08-18-2018 4:27 AM

Re: Terrible Customer service - scheduling service

Cannot create a new order with a pending order existing...

example... if you have a move order in for 3 weeks out,

then have a repair ticket created for an equipment swap (gateway, receiver,etc)...

the move order has to be cancelled before the repair can be completed.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11
Tutor

They installed a thermostat the wrong way and won't call me back to discuss and send someone to fix the problem.  Has anyone had this terrible service also, or is it just me?

Message 3 of 11
ACE - Expert

Thermostat? 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 11
Tutor

Yes, one of their thermostats that goes on their system.  

Message 5 of 11
Employee

@15tang

This is the Uverse IPTV forum.

I suspect your are referring to a Digital Life product which has its own forum, you may wish to post there.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 11
Contributor

Terrible customer service for a simple move and ad internet. You can't seem to get the bill right. I have spoken with 5 people over 2 months that took many hers off time on ph. Promised it would be taken care of and still wrong. 3 accounts are about to be canceled.

Message 7 of 11
Contributor

Plus have a billing supervisor contact me. I don't need to go thru 6 people to repeat everything and be transferred or disconnected. Ac # s. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 8 of 11
Contributor

All services moved and installed and old equip returned and Direct Tv used my old equipment that was paid for .They came out to install with no equipment so mine was used.

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

Horrible customer service. -scheduling service when thru 3 different representatives.  All with the same answer. It was an internet upgrade do to there over charge on my wireless bill as a compensation. As a result I’m canceling my service and going to another provider. It seems att has a lack for current customer. On top of that they offer a 7 days of week Custumer service. But as only the cancellation department doesn’t work on weekends. Making me waste more time during the week just to cancel the service.  Att it’s a big company so sad to see this type of services. -10 star 

Message 10 of 11
Tutor

Huh. Sounds an awful lot like the customer service I've received as well. Was told several times via email, text and calls my appointment was set and when the day comes, no one shows up. When I call to see what's happening, they simply say I'm not on the list of appointments for the day. What about ALL the communication I received telling me otherwise?! Then I'm forced to make another appointment only to have a supervisor call and say someone will be at my house in 10 mins. Of course, no one shows up, so I call back and am told there is nothing they can do since I rescheduled my appointment. I didn't reschedule anything-they forced me to. Gah.

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support