Allyson581's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 19th, 2017 5:16 AM

Shy did AT&T send a uverse bill for another apartment to collections, despite 3 calls?

When I had my service set up, the installation guy went to apt 110 and installed our service.  Problem is, we don't live in apt 110, we live in 229.  They came out the next day and installed in apt. 229.  No problem right?  Nope.  I received a bill 2 months later for that apartment and some emails as well.  I explained very precisely what I think happened, and they updated my address (on that bill) and said they understood and would take care of it.  2 months later I receive another bill.  For twice the amount of couse and demand to speak to a Supervisor, which the Rep reluctantly put one on the phone.  I explained a bit more forecefully that AT&T installed on an incorrect appt.   It is AT&T's fault.  It is not our fault.   I called once and explained it and was assured that it would be taken care of.  "Sometimes it takes time for the system to work, but it won't happen again.

So today, I open the mail, its about 5 weeks later and they sent it to a collections agency!  I was hyperventilating I was so mad.  Of course, it is evening so no one is there.

Just one more complaint...anyone else think it is ridiculous to have so many different accounts?   I have wireless, mobile and uverse and some other account too.  It never tells you which is which anywhere.  I can't find a customer service number to save my life.  

We have all been treated badly by what is now the "i don't care or know" attitude of business's that serve us but c'mon really?  Get it together AT&T, I don't need you ruining my night over complete stupidity, incompetence then stupidity again.  By the way I am going to post this to sales.  Hope I get a call soon.  

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Send a Private Message to UverseCare with all information (name/address/account number/details).  Watch the white envelope in the upper right of this page for a reply.  Give them 3 business days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.