Remote partially working

Teacher

Remote partially working

I just got U-Verse yesterday and everything worked perfectly. Just now the only buttons which work on it are the volume button and channel changer. None of the other buttons work any more such as the menu button, power button etc.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,387 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ShaunMN (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Remote partially working

Try pushing the ATT button in upper left. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,386 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Thanks Chris, don't I feel stupid now Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 4 (1,384 Views)
ACE - Expert

You'll get used to pushing it due to pets, couches, the floor, etc. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,382 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.