Remote features and user guide

Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Remote features and user guide

Is there a guide that tells you what each button on the remote does?

Specifically, I am trying to figure out if you can skip days in the guide. An example would be if I am on Monday at 8pm on the guide, I would want to skip to the same time on Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (1,385 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by RCSMG (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Remote features and user guide

browndk26 - When the guide is up hit the enter button - bottom right - it will display a drop down menu that includes skip ahead in time - select your day - it goes to prime time that day
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,380 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: Remote features and user guide

Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (1,329 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.