Program Your U-Verse Remote

Community Support

Program Your U-Verse Remote

For step by step instructions on programming your remote, take a look here!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3 (4,865 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Program Your U-Verse Remote

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal http://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (4,862 Views)
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by davidbk (Administrator)
‎11-19-2015 9:55 AM

Re: Program Your U-Verse Remote

Learn how to self-program your U-verse TV Point Anywhere A30 or A20 remote to control your TV and audio devices.

Employee Contributor*
Message 3 of 3 (520 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.