Program Your U-Verse Remote

Highlighted
Community Support

Program Your U-Verse Remote

For step by step instructions on programming your remote, take a look here!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Program Your U-Verse Remote

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal http://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Administrator

Re: Program Your U-Verse Remote

Learn how to self-program your U-verse TV Point Anywhere A30 or A20 remote to control your TV and audio devices.

Employee Contributor*
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Getting U-verse? Great! Welcome to the family!
Check out our articles below regarding your Install, Your Appointment, Bill, and other features!

Additional Support