My remote is not functioning. How do I get a replacement?

Contributor

My remote is not functioning. How do I get a replacement?

My remote control will no longer operate. I've replaced the batteries. How do I get a replacement? Thanks for your help!
Message 19 of 37
Expert

Re: How do I get a replacement for a failing remote control?

I called cs and requested new remote controls.  I got four since I have four stbs.

Message 15 of 37
Highlighted
Contributor

The work-around works; thank you!
I suppose I'll need to call & battle the voice response unit!
Message 16 of 37
Professor

(800) 983-2811

Try that number.
Message 17 of 37
ACE - Expert

That's a direct # to CS open 8-5 EST today and M-F 8-7. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 37
ACE - Expert

Re: My remote is not functioning. How do I get a replacement?

@Bfallen -  Call 800-288-2020. If tehy refuse to send one for free, come back here.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 37
Community Support

@Bfallen, we're sorry about the inconvenience with your remote control. We'd be glad to help you sort this out.

Feel free to check out this post on troubleshooting your remote. If you are still experiencing issues, please provide us your 9 digit account number along with some contact details (name, phone number, address). We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Thanks,
ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 21 of 37
Contributor

We need a new remote control ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tags (1)
Message 22 of 37
Contributor

My remote is not working it is newer and has never worked right
Message 23 of 37
ACE - Expert

@Krystl - Did you ever try fresh batteries??

Message 24 of 37
Contributor

We need to replace a tv remote control  ( S10-S4) no longer works    became dog toy 

Message 25 of 37
Contributor

I need to replace 2 tv remotes, one will not allow information screen or the OK function button.

The second replacement will not cut on power or mute function (we have to use the actual tv remote for these functions).

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 26 of 37
Contributor

Need a replacement remote controll. I have had this controller for 15 years now, finally decided to die on us. 

Message 27 of 37
Contributor

You can replace your atnt tv remotes by just calling at 1-800-288-2020. Choose option 2 and technical support will be able to put an order for you up to 4 remotes without extra cost. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 37
Contributor

Replacement remote

My remote will no change chanels anymore.  I changed the battries and it still doesnt work

Message 29 of 37
Contributor

I need a new U-verse remote control. Unfortunately, this is not the first U-verse remote that has failed. Please send me a new remote control. Thanks.

Account Number: ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 30 of 37
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Getting U-verse? Great! Welcome to the family!
Check out our articles below regarding your Install, Your Appointment, Bill, and other features!

Additional Support