stogs2's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 6:31 PM

Is there a way to physically verify U-Verse availability?

All my neighbor's addresses across the street show they have U-verse TV available, but my address shows unavailable.  Is there a way to have a tech come out and actually verify my lines to see if it is truly not available at my address?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

When I say across the street, I mean pretty much across the cul-de-sac. Same neighborhood, all houses built the same time. Maybe I’m just at the end of the allowable range. It does quote me 18m internet as being available, though. I just wanted to see if a tech could come out and verify the speed and see if its possible. A neighbor who has uverse and used to work for AT&T said that I should be able to get it, and they should be able to send a tech out to check the line.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

When I say across the street, I mean pretty much across the cul-de-sac. Same neighborhood, all houses built the same time. Maybe I’m just at the end of the allowable range. It does quote me 18m internet as being available, though. I just wanted to see if a tech could come out and verify the speed and see if its possible. A neighbor who has uverse and used to work for AT&T said that I should be able to get it, and they should be able to send a tech out to check the line.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.