02-01-2013 5:21 PM
I just got a new TV and wanted to find out how to program it with my Uverse Remote?
Solved by: Go to Solution.
02-03-2013 7:59 AM
To use the U-verse TV Black standard remote control with your TV, DVD or auxiliary equipment, you'll need to program one or more of the equipment buttons (TV, DVD or AUX) at the top of the remote control, as follows:
Categories: Black Remote
There are no comments on this document.
02-03-2013 10:14 AM
For the Black AT&T Universal Remote Control, this is how to do an automatic search on the correct TV code.
1. Press and hold the TV button.
2. While holding down the TV button, press and hold the Enter button
3. Release both buttons at the same time. (the 4 mode buttons at the top should flash twice. If they don't, repeat the procedure.)
4. Repeatedly press the fast-forward button (FF) until the TV turns off.
5. If the TV turned off, turn it back on by pressing the power button. (If the TV doesn't turn back on, you may have pressed the FF button too many times. You can try going back to the correct code by pressing the rewind button (REW) and try turning the TV back on through the Power button.
6. If the TV turned on, press Enter to finalize the programming.
After the above procedures, do not forget to press (and, maybe, hold) the AT&T button on the remote control so that it will control the box and not just the TV.
12-30-2013 10:51 AM
Learn about options for programming your remote using this helpful video.
Getting U-verse? Great! Welcome to the family! Check out our articles below regarding your Install, Your Appointment, Bill, and other features!