How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

Contributor

How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

Might switch from comcast x1, but I tried the Uverse demo in the AT&T store and the only thing I dont like is that there is no apparrent way to show a listing of free on demand movies.

If I can figure this out I will switch. It is what we use most often.

Thanks

OZ

Message 1 of 3 (1,782 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

[ Edited ]

U-Verse does not quite have the selection that Comcast has, in terms of free VoD movies.  That being said, if you subscribe to U-300, you will have Showtime VoD included, TMC VOD, Starz and so on.  More movies than you will have time to watch.  I-450 will add HBO + Cinemax VoD.  Plus U-Verse's equipment is quite a bit ahead of X1 in terms of stability as Comcast is throwing millions of dollars at the X1 to fix some clunkiness issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,769 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by aviewer (ACE - Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How do I filter listings to show only FREE movies?

disneyf1 - For your specific question - You can navigate - Menu - on demand - movies - free movies or Menu - on Demand - free shows - movies. Either way the list is five.

As dehascall says, a lot depends on what you subscribe to. The same applies to uverse.com. Check that out.
If you really want a lot of on-demand movies, check out Screen Pack for a small extra charge you have access to a large library of on-demand. While it is not free, it may not put you over the Comcast total price.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (1,763 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.