How Do I Reprogram the Remote Control?

Teacher

How Do I Reprogram the Remote Control?

I purchased a new TV and would appreciate if soemone can please advise me how to reprogram the REMOTE CONTROL for the new TV?

Thanks,

Bob

Message 1 of 5 (1,316 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How Do I Reprogram the Remote Control?

Go to menu>help>remote control setup  then follow the instructions. Smiley Wink

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (1,316 Views)
ACE - Master

Okay, I shouldn't say this......................with your fingers?  LOL  J/K

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (1,316 Views)
Teacher

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your help.

Bob

Message 4 of 5 (1,316 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

You're welcome Bob. :smileylaugh:

Chris

Message 5 of 5 (1,316 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.