Guide on how to Program AT&T Remote Control to your TV

Tutor

Guide on how to Program AT&T Remote Control to your TV

Here's a guide on how to Program the AT&T Universal Remote Control to your TV.

Click Here for the Link. It also includes the codes for different brands of TV. If the guide help you please put a FeedBack or Rate me on the guide website.

Thanks

Previous Sup - AT&T Uverse

RL6262

Message 1 of 24 (674,759 Views)
Teacher

Re: Guide on how to Program AT&T Remote Control to your TV

You dont happen to know any additional codes for Bose Cinemate GS II by chance? Nothing seems to work. FINALLY was able to get the Samsung BluRay set up. A code not listed by Uverse. SBR Model BD-D6500 @ code 2483 thanks to a post I came across. 

Message 16 of 24 (254,657 Views)
ACE - Expert

mstaylor2511 -
Google U-verse remote code for bose & you will get many codes to try. You did see my earlier post that you need to change the volume setting??
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 24 (254,652 Views)
Teacher

yup. tried that. even reset the uverse back to factory settings and started over. no go. I did get several codes yesterday from BOSE to try on the BOSE remote to set up the uverse box (mfg. by Cisco). Stop gap measure, I know but worth a try. Thanks
Message 18 of 24 (254,586 Views)
Contributor

I have not been able to enter any codes for the Samsung HDTV. The S10-S1 always comes back with the invalid response when entering codes. This is a new TV and I had previously entered the codes for a Sharp TV. Do I need to clear those codes before entering a new code or is there something else that I am missing?

Message 19 of 24 (141,869 Views)
ACE - Expert

hawkmothmvp - You do not need to remove one code to add another. You should not have to, but you could try a factory dfault reset, just to clear the remote.

As the first step - You are doing the TV & OK buttons together?? Some settings use att/OK, but devices use the correct mode button. If you want to use other mode buttons for TV, there is a mode change first.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 24 (141,819 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

I have been pressing the TV & OK buttons. I get the double flash to signify it is in programming mode. It's just when I enter any code, I get the long light signifying that it was an invalid code. I have multiple remotes and they all do the same thing. Are there new codes? Should I get a new remote?

Message 21 of 24 (141,659 Views)
ACE - Expert

hawkmothmvp - There do seem to be different code for the two remotes. Is yours the all black or grey face?? & I will look up the samsung codes on the orig doc for the remote.
Message 22 of 24 (141,648 Views)
Contributor

I have the black remote

Message 23 of 24 (141,438 Views)
ACE - Expert

hawkmothmvp - Samsung codes - 1006 1026 1041 - 43 1046 1047 1049 1081 - 85 1100 1136 - 39 1171 1176 1189 1214 1223 1311 1314 1345 1359 1364 1366 1370 1375 1442 1578

I had a Samsung that I could not find a code for & had to use the search method. If you do not find a setting with the TV off try it with the TV on. Note that the find method uses the enter button instead of the OK button.

Factory reset is att/ok( together) - 900
Message 24 of 24 (141,424 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.