For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
SteveMc's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 12:37 AM

Controlling Bose Solo 5 or ZVOX Accuvoice 2.0 with a S30-S1A remote

I currently have a Vizio Soundbar that I'm going to upgrade to either the Bose Solo 5 or the ZVOX Accuvoice 2.0. My current Vizio is perfectly controlled with the UVerse remote, volume up/down, mute & power off. If memory serves, I had a bit of trouble getting getting that soundbar to be controlled by the Uverse remote. The S30-S1A User's guide does have codes for the Bose (23708) and the ZVOX ( 22332, 23913 & 22334). Is it a simple process to get the Uverse remote to control the up/down, mute & power off of either soundbar simply by programming the remote with those codes ? Another reason I'm asking is that on the Bose Solo 5, a neighbor's Comcast's remote will control up/down and mute but does not turn the soundbar off.

Thanks,

Steve 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @SteveMc,

Thanks for posting your question. You should have no issue programming the soundbar. We have actually seen our members program their soundbar remote for U-verse for a better experience. We do highly recommend ordering the more recent version of the remote, the new model has the most recent codes. You can log into your account at att.com to do this. You will find additional resources to program it here.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks,

I'll give it try.

Steve

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.