Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Closed captioning

Contributor

Closed captioning

I somehow turned the closed captioning on and do not know how to turn it off. I pressed CC on the remote but it indicates that closed captioning is off already but it's still on. Please help. I don't know how to fix this.
Message 1 of 18
Contributor

Re: No Closed caption on the SYFY channel but I do have it on the rest of the channels that I watch

No Closed caption on the SYFY channel and USA Network but I do have it on the rest of the channels that I watch

I live in San Antonio, Texas and I'm having the same issues with new HD programming from USA Network and the SyFy Channel. My provider is AT&T Uverse. The closed captioning is not working for series such as Queen of the South, Shooter, Incorporated, Eyewitness, Falling Water. This has been going on for a few months and still hasn't been resolved.

Message 16 of 18
Contributor

Re: No Closed caption on the SYFY channel but I do have it on the rest of the channels that I watch

I'm having problems with my u verse, will not connect too my lab top, iPad, and other devices. Stopped all a sudden.

Message 17 of 18

Closed Caption Wrong Position

Is there a way to move the CC from the center of the screen? It needs to be at the bottom of the screen just above any news crawl. 

Tags (2)
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support