Helpful Links

Cant program Toshiba Blu Ray with Remote

Contributor

Cant program Toshiba Blu Ray with Remote

I am having issues trying to program my Toshiba Blu Player.  Tried both automatic as well as manual remote codes.  Nothing is working.  Need some help

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Master

Re: Cant program Toshiba Blu Ray with Remote

Have you tried all of these: Toshiba 2023, 2025, 2037, 2038, 2040, 2041, 2054, 2080, 2084, 2088, 2093, 2094, 2168, 2180, 2183, 2184, 2185, 2197, 2210, 2231, 2235, 2284, 2301, 2318, 2334, 2341, 2135, 2312, 2348, 2349, 2350, 2358, 2401, 2402, 2403.

You can also go into the help menu and there is an interactive remote programming section.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Contributor

I did try all of the codes plus the help guide from the TV.  NO luck

Message 3 of 10
ACE - Master

What is the model number of the Toshiba Blu-Ray player and I will see if I can do some research for the code.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Contributor

I believe it is a BDK21

Message 5 of 10
ACE - Master

Well, I can't find any code that will work. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 10
Community Support

Hi schmike23,

Apologies for the inconveniences. I looked around too and could not find any other codes or methods than what beebeesa has already listed. Sometimes on older devices, it will say to try a different manufacturer code because they use the same frequencies. In this case, it does not appear to be so. With our U-verse remotes, we try to cover as many of the devices out there as possible, but it looks like this one is not in it's database.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 10
Contributor

Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm trying to find out the same thing and nothing's working.
Message 8 of 10
ACE - Expert

Bkinz - If you cannot find a code, check out this remote - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
Message 9 of 10
Mentor

I have a Toshiba Blu-ray BDX2150.  Went through all codes manually and automatically.  Still won't find a code to program my U-verse remote.  

Message 10 of 10
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Getting U-verse? Great! Welcome to the family!
Check out our articles below regarding your Install, Your Appointment, Bill, and other features!

Additional Support