AT&T Uverse IR Commands

Contributor

AT&T Uverse IR Commands

Does anybody have AT&T Uverse IR commands that they could share with me? Maybe you've done some programming, and have learned those codes from the remote already. It would be very much appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (667 Views)
Community Support

Re: AT&T Uverse IR Commands

Hi @djbsystems ,

What were you trying to program? Let us know, and we would be glad to help.

In the meantime, here is a helpful link on how to program the remote.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (647 Views)
Contributor

I was trying to find the codes for the uverse remote so that I could input them into my automation system to use when controlling AT&T Uverse cable box from afar. Do you have these codes? I should invest in an IR learner.

Message 3 of 4 (625 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author djbsystems
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Hi @djbsystems,

I apologize, we do not have information on the IR codes in that manner. But you are on the same train of thought as me in that the next best option would be to invest in an IR learner to grab that information.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (603 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.