Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: how can i make my motorola receiver wireless

Contributor

how can i make my motorola receiver wireless

my gateway is connected to the telephone jack, but then I have to run a coaxial cable to my motorola 2200 receiver, but I live in an apartment building and can not put holes in the wall so I have to run my coaxial cable over the floor.  The configuration of my very small apartment makes moving the receiver and tv to the wall the telephone jack is on very uncomfortable for tv viewing.  Can I make the motorola 2200 wireless?

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Sage

Great question for the TV forum.... (wireless = cell phones).  Moving the post

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎10-10-2018 6:23 PM

No, you would either have to add a wireless receiver for another $10 a month or swap the existing receiver for a wireless 7005.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support