03-10-2011 12:15 PM
03-10-2011 12:26 PM
Is a programming actually recording? If so, are you able to stop the recording?
Also, try unplugging the DVR for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.
03-10-2011 1:29 PM
i dont think it is actually recording.when u try to stop it it says recording stopped but red light is on on front of stb and it wont let me watch all 4 tv's.rebooted several times.
- edited 03-10-2011 1:45 PM
Are you seeing this on the STB or the DVR? I have seen this before on an STB. I had to reboot the DVR, not the STB, to resolve.
- edited 03-10-2011 2:10 PM
Yes, when a recording is in process, the red light will appear on both the DVR and all the STB's. Try this:
1. Reboot your RG by unplugging it for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
2. Once the RG completes rebooting, reboot the U-verse boxes on each of your 4 TV's.
3. If the red light recording appears, access the recording from the TV connected to the DVR and stop the recording.
Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!You will also find some helpful articles below.