03-10-2011 12:26 PM
Is a programming actually recording? If so, are you able to stop the recording?
Also, try unplugging the DVR for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.
03-10-2011 1:29 PM
i dont think it is actually recording.when u try to stop it it says recording stopped but red light is on on front of stb and it wont let me watch all 4 tv's.rebooted several times.
- edited 03-10-2011 1:45 PM
Are you seeing this on the STB or the DVR? I have seen this before on an STB. I had to reboot the DVR, not the STB, to resolve.
- edited 03-10-2011 2:10 PM
Yes, when a recording is in process, the red light will appear on both the DVR and all the STB's. Try this:
1. Reboot your RG by unplugging it for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
2. Once the RG completes rebooting, reboot the U-verse boxes on each of your 4 TV's.
3. If the red light recording appears, access the recording from the TV connected to the DVR and stop the recording.
Visit these related resourcesView U-verse Error Code Help!