Will DVR record PPV Rolling Stones

Tutor

Will DVR record PPV Rolling Stones

Hi,

Will U-Verse DVR record the Rolling Stones PPV on Dec 15th?

I will not be home and wish to watch it later.  

Thanks in Advance

Message 1 of 20 (6,701 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Will DVR record PPV Rolling Stones

TIVO won't work. So I bought the show though Yahoo for computer and iPhone. It's good for 30 days and has it's own application. If I was home tonight I would have gotten the show on U-Verse but with no DVR and no repeat performances that ruled it out. This show will be on torrent sites in a few days anyway. Thanks for all the advice here.

Message 16 of 20 (5,835 Views)

After seeing the no-longer-Rolling Stones on the 12/12/12 Concert for Sandy Relief, I'm glad they only did two songs so I didn't have to sit through any more of it.  Those guys should have hung it up 20+ years ago.  Mick Jagger looks like he's 150 and sound like he's dead.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 17 of 20 (5,624 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the threadcap and your postive note on the Stones, by the way the PPV was excellent.

Message 18 of 20 (5,384 Views)
Expert

Cool.

Message 19 of 20 (5,296 Views)
Teacher

The DVR recorded the concert for me.  But, now I'd like to burn it to a DVD.  Any idea how I do this?  I bought a DVD Recorder, but it won't let me finalize the disc after recording.

Message 20 of 20 (3,883 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.