Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Why do I keep seeing to restart receiver?

Contributor

Why do I keep seeing to restart receiver?

Ok so it keeps saying that uverse is unavailable at this time.to please try again later. And to restart the receiver. So I made sure all cords were in place but now it won't let me watch TV. What do I do now??all other TV works now except this one

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Try rebooting both the gateway (pull plug for 15 secs. and let it fully reboot) and the dvr (pull plug for 15 secs.).

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Does the receiver have the LINK light turned on showing a connection to the gateway?

No LINK light, no connection, Uverse NOT available at this time.

If hardwired check cables, if wireless how many bars on signal strength? Do you have another wifi receiver that is working?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Tutor

Also try turning your TV on first, then the U-Verse receiver. Mine won't work properly unless the TV is turned on first. 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support