Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

Contributor

Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

Do I have to watch the timer or can I turn it off

Message 1 of 3 (702 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by skeeterintexas (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

This is probably a timer put on the show by the network provider not AT&T so there is going to be no way to cancel it.  You know like all of the advertisements in the lower right corner of the screen?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (666 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

What BeeBee said. 

This most likely was a "countdown timer" advertising some upcoming event/movie/show.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (659 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.