jpf3505's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 25th, 2013 4:35 PM

When I FF or RW a recorded show, how do i display a status bar for time lapsed and time remaining?

really miss this feature I had with cable and cant find an option to show the status bar.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

@jpf3505 wrote:

really miss this feature I had with cable and cant find an option to show the status bar.

If you just push the PLAY button it'll bring up the status bar too.  Push it again to make it disappear.  This is the same one you'll see during FF and REW operations. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

jpf3505 - I guess it does not help you, but I always see a status bar on FF &RW. It includes a number of arrows to indicate speed determined by the number of button pushes. Also, includes direction.

I use the time elapsed count to FF through the first 10 minutes of the CBS sunday morning show. It is one of my favorite shows. When the segments are not repeats, they are wonderful. I do not need to see the coming attractions & news segments in the first 10 minutes.

Jump forward & back has a rounded arrow on the right or left side of the screen. I tink I gave seen a bar sometimes.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

[quote] I guess it does not help you, but I always see a status bar on FF &RW[/quote]

You are right, i mistyped.  It does come up with FF & RW, just not with the skip back and skip forward functions.  Thanks for the Play tip though, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

Just push PLAY and do your REPLAY and FWD, the status bar will then show you the time. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.