What DVR is this?

What DVR is this?

I got my uguide today and there was a picture of this DVR.  Does anyone know what model this is? They said "Pause on any TV" is coming soon. 

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: What DVR is this?

looks like a cisco - but it works with moto too - it is software - phase 3 -  being deployed now - see all the reports on the forum

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Mentor

thats the non-dvr model? IP330HD i have it i'm sorry i'm too lazy to go downstairs to look at it. the big mama that controls is squared off and IP430MC

Message 3 of 6
Mentor

has MASSIVE IR lag/droped char problems btw. except my tivo doesn't that problem. wait hmm.
Message 4 of 6

aviewer wrote:

looks like a cisco - but it works with moto too - it is software - phase 3 -  being deployed now - see all the reports on the forum

Thanks!  From the posts I've read, I think I'm glad I have a moto.  It's working great so don't mess with a good thing. 

Message 5 of 6
Professor

ereet, no it doesn't.  Have not had any problems with it before 2.0, and same with 2.0.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support