Mcclul's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, August 22nd, 2010 7:19 PM

VCR-DVD player

I have movies and DVDs I would like to watch on my own DVD-VCR player. It is connected to my TV but I forget what you need to do on the remote so you can watch shows on your own VCR. What are the steps you need to take to watch movies on your own VCR? Also my remote will not lower the sound volume my TV. How can I get a new remote?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

14 years ago

Use the tv/video button on the UV remote to switcvh back to the input where your stb is connected and you will see the stb or channel that the stb is on.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

14 years ago

As for watching dvds on your tv, if the dvd/vcr player is connected to a different input on your television then you need to push the tv button on your Uverse remote.  Then press the tv/video button located at the upper right hand side of the remote.  This should switch your tv to the input that your dvd player is connected to.  Turn the dvd/vcr player on so that when you switch to it's input you will see it.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

14 years ago

Is there a certain channel the TV must be on? After you are done watch the movie is there anything you have to do to get back to regular programing?  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

How do I view a VCR video?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.