Uverse.com IE 10 and Windows 8

Highlighted
Guru

Uverse.com IE 10 and Windows 8

Just a little thing I found trying to Manage the DVR recordings I was trying to manage some of the recordings from Uverse.com/Guide/Recordings and I selected the things I wanted deleted and selected Yes but nothing happened the shows remained on the dvr till I removed them on the dvr it's self

Message 1 of 3 (2,005 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mikro
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Uverse.com IE 10 and Windows 8

If you mean on the Web Remote (it's the same thing on uverseonline) it's a known problem that what you delete on the Web Remote will not necessarily delete them from the DVR. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,980 Views)
Guru

Re: Uverse.com IE 10 and Windows 8

mibrnsurg wrote:

If you mean on the Web Remote (it's the same thing on uverseonline) it's a known problem that what you delete on the Web Remote will not necessarily delete them from the DVR. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Ah well hope it works when 8 comes out

Message 3 of 3 (1,961 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.