For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
bmylenbu's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Monday, May 14th, 2018 4:45 PM

Uverse DVR nymber of days that can be programmed

Used to be I could program up to 12 full days in advance however, now appears only 10 full days in advance. 1 hour of tortuous ATT support phone call got no where.  Anyone seen this issue?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

I see 12.  Maybe something is wrong locally and it's probably temporary.  Try rebooting the gateway and the dvr to see if there's any change.  Probably not but worth a try.   Grid provider may be having problems with your area and that's all they can supply at the moment.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

The Gateway and DVR reboot was tried and as suspected, no help. So assuming is still the same in morning at

about 8:00 am, whom do I contact? It will then be only 9 days of programming set. I live in Austin Texas area. Calling

Tech Support seems like a fools errand. In the 1 hour of talks this morning, including a U.S. (was supposed to be) contact

was insane.  Trying to explain issue was bizarre.  

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

I don't think there is anybody to contact and IMO it's not worth the effort.  It is what it is.  Out of curiosity see how far out TitanTv goes out for your zip.  Mine goes out about the same as the att grid for my area.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

I should have replied to these a few days ago.  On May 17 at 6:30 am was still 5 days behind on program guide updates. But somewhere between then and 9:30 the seas parted and I was now able to go to 12 full days of programing. The next day and following through today, a day is added every day to maintain that 12 full days. Of course no one ever could tell me that there was an issue or what it was. Sad. So I guess working without the real reason for ATT is what it is.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.