UVerse Receivers Helpful Links

Highlighted
Employee

UVerse Receivers Helpful Links

Need help installing your Uverse receiver?  Do you want to use your Xbox360 as a receiver for Uverse TV?  Are you moving your Uverse equipment?  Here are some helpful links that will help guide you!  Smiley Happy

How many receivers can I order?

AT&T U-verse TV Wireless Receiver

U-verse Enabled Applications for U-verse TV

Installing your U-verse receiver

How to use Xbox 360 as a receiver for U-verse TV

Equipment overview (Video too)

Moving your U-verse equipment - Video

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2 (910 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author ATTDelia
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: UVerse Receivers Helpful Links

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (909 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.