AlanF_1's profile

Scholar

• 

189 Messages

Saturday, January 12th, 2013 5:21 PM

USA and SYFY 1124 and 1151 any way to move series record to 1125 and 1152

I no longer have 1124 and 1151 in my guide, they are now 1125 and 1152 so none of my series record will work. Is there anyway to change or move series record channels. Otherwise for the next year I will need to reschedule series when they are availble in the guide

Thanks

A

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

No way to change the existing series recordings. You will need to set up new series recordings.

Scholar

• 

189 Messages

11 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:
No way to change the existing series recordings. You will need to set up new series recordings.

The problem is if you look at your scheduled programs the programs still show up as schediled and unless scroll to the program you wont see the channel no longer available mesage, at the very least at&t should send a message that tell people to reset thier recordings, people that dont vist the boards wont find out until their show doesn't record and a breif inspection will make it appear as the dhows are scheduked

Not solved in my opinion

Why are you alloed to mark your post as solved?

A

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@AlanF_1 wrote:

@texasguy37 wrote:

The problem is if you look at your scheduled programs the programs still show up as schediled and unless scroll to the program you wont see the channel no longer available mesage, at the very least at&t should send a message that tell people to reset thier recordings, people that dont vist the boards wont find out until their show doesn't record and a breif inspection will make it appear as the dhows are scheduked

Not solved in my opinion

A

Set up a new recording.  Problem solved.  ACE posters are allowed to mark as such.

Guru

• 

506 Messages

11 years ago

Syfy and Usa still the same in my market (s.e. michigan). Att best notify as a lot of recordings shall be forgotten.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

HD SyFy and USA have not been available to program on my DVR on the internet for about a week. The shows that were previously set up still record, but nothing new can be set up. Standard channels are still programable. Is someone adressing this?   Zip 60089 in Illinois.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

According to AT&T, HD USA and SYFY are no longer available in my area. And, I checked the channel lineup online and these channels are missing.

Mentor

• 

76 Messages

11 years ago

Gone in my area (Houston, Texas) also.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@markwmsn wrote:
Gone in my area (Houston, Texas) also.

You should still have them.  Try doing a complete system reset. Power down your DVR, any STBs and then the RG.  Wait 30 seconds then restart the RG, once it is up and running, bring your DVR up then your stbs.

Still have those channels in Dallas.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@AlanF_1 wrote:

@texasguy37 wrote:

Not solved in my opinion

A

Set up a new recording.  Problem solved.  ACE posters are allowed to mark as such.

And ACE posters are also allowed to mark "Not a Solution"on accepted posts.  I have only done that once, where someone "Accepted" a post that 1) was not a solution and 2) certainly not an acceptable one at that.  I'm withholding judgement on this thread as Texasguy's post sounds like the best / reasonable solution.  But AlanF is well within his rights as the OP to be the one to say if it was solved to his liking and he may very well have the same "Not accepted" option, in the options drop down.  Unfortunately this forum has started to turn into a bit of a popularity contest.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@AlanF_1 wrote:

I no longer have 1124 and 1151 in my guide, they are now 1125 and 1152 so none of my series record will work. Is there anyway to change or move series record channels. Otherwise for the next year I will need to reschedule series when they are availble in the guide

Thanks

A

I will say that editing the channel # should be an editable field, under modifying Series recordings.  Lets say that you only have SD and then you get a new HD TV and HD service.  You have to set up new recordings on each channel where you want the recordings to be in HD.  Why not just make that field editable, AT&T?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.