Explore & discover

Helpful Links

U-300 only getting 3 HD streams

Contributor

U-300 only getting 3 HD streams

I have U-300 and recently I noticed that I am getting only 3 HD streams instead of 4. I have restarted all of my receivers and my gateway and DVR. This had no effect
Message 1 of 5

Re: U-300 only getting 3 HD streams

I think it might be the stream management that is assigned to you might be the issue. It needs to be checked on the account itself by tech support or customer care. Robot Happy

Message 2 of 5
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎02-28-2017 1:40 PM

Number of streams is profile dependent....

For short loop accounts that can receive 24 or higher internet speeds should be set for 4HD/0SD, but on longer loops where the profile is 25M, best internet speed available is 18 then the IPTV is 3HD/1SD due to bandwidth limitations.

Please check your profile, if 25M then 3 HD is all that can be received.

If your profile is higher (32, 55, 90) then please call 1-800-288-2020 to have account provisioned for 4HD.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

To check your profile go to Menu>Options>System>System Information>System Resources

What does it say under "Bandwidth Cap"?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Bandwidth cap says: 26960400(WAN); 26960400(Ingress)

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support