Helpful Links

Troubleshoot Your Service - There Is An App For That!

Highlighted
Community Support

Troubleshoot Your Service - There Is An App For That!

TroubleshootBanner.png

There Is An App For That!

Having trouble with your service? You can troubleshoot with the app, just text myATT to 8758 to receive a link to download it. The app allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand, quickly and easily! You can even setup a technician appointment!   

Use Your Remote!

You can use your TV! Press the Menu button on the remote. Select Help then Troubleshoot and Resolve.

Use Your Computer!

You can use your web browser, just click here!

Check out the video below to learn more about your troubleshooting options!

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Troubleshoot Your Service - There Is An App For That!

Having trouble with your service? Check out our troubleshooting tools above!

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Why did I have to put every channels on HD just to fit my TV side?

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Why do I have to put all of the channels in HD to fit the size of my TV?

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support