Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Total home DVR Phase 2

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray
Message 1 of 448
Mentor

Re: Total home DVR Phase 2

If it hasn't already been said Central Ohio is starting to get the update, my in-laws got it in Dublin a couple of days ago and Hilliard got the update during Tuesday night.  So I came home to a new Uverse screen yesterday and I was happy. :smileyhappy:
Message 406 of 448
Master

Scooterman1 wrote:
NW Houston (Tomball) got the Phase 2 Update last night.  I have the picture in Options above.  Is this the Sound Hotfix, or is that another update?

yes

Message 407 of 448
Expert

I'm on the west side of Houston, I have received the audio hotfix on at least 1 receiver.

Don't know when I got it - would have been sometime between last evening and late this morning.

I can only check this 1 (non-DVR) receiver right now, it is the only one I can Slingbox into.

I'll check my other ones tonight.

Message 408 of 448
Tutor

Has anyone in NE Ohio (Cleveland Area) received the update yet?
Message 409 of 448
Teacher

We're in Atlanta as well.  I turned on the set at about 6 p.m. on the 7th and the screen came up with the update announcement.  Other than the new functionality, what I notices most is that I no longer have the pixilation and picture drop-out I was experiencing before.  This is a big improvement.
Message 410 of 448
Tutor

I'm in SW Houston (77035) and still no update, am I the only one in Houston who hasn't received update yet?
Message 411 of 448
Expert

tjtro2k9 wrote:
I'm in SW Houston (77035) and still no update, am I the only one in Houston who hasn't received update yet?

According to this announcement, Houston is complete.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Welcome&message.id=134#M134

If you have not received the update, you my try rebooting your DVR and STB's.

Message 412 of 448
Master

clbowens wrote:

Yes. We are in Lake County and got it on Monday or Tuesday sometime.

Message 413 of 448
Teacher

clbowens wrote:

Fairlawn, Ohio received it early this morning (7/9) at 12:45am. Yes, I was up watching TV at the time  :smileywink:
Message 414 of 448
Teacher

Got the update last night in Walnut Creek, CA which is in San Franscisco Bay area.
Message 415 of 448
Contributor

West San Jose - received the update last night ~12:30am - no sound hotfix w/ audio options yet...
Message 416 of 448
Tutor

When will Topeka Kansas get the update for phase 2?
Message 417 of 448

About hour ago around 1:00pm this afternoon, I notice my ATT DVR and the 2 Stb Started to download DVR Phase 2 software and then reboot. Five minutes later DVR Phase 2 are on ATT DVR and the 2 Stb!! :smileyvery-happy: Thanks att.
Message Edited by siouxmoux on 07-09-2009 02:07 PM
Message 418 of 448
Teacher

SANDEE1 wrote:
When will Topeka Kansas get the update for phase 2?

It's my understanding that the phase II roll out is supposed to be complete by tomorrow, the tenth. Someone in this thread said that it should be complete by tomorrow at 6pm. So either tonight or tomorrow. 

Message 419 of 448
Mentor

San Diego Scripps Ranch got the update yesterday ...lovin it
Message 420 of 448
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support