Total home DVR Phase 2

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray
Message 1 of 448 (6,753 Views)
Scholar

Re: Total home DVR Phase 2

I got the update this morning south of chicago area code 60452. I noticed it when I went to view the guide and somrthing looked defferent, like the guide itself lookes better and cleaner. Then i checked our second box in the other room and sure enough I can now set and erase recordings from the second box. Two things I am still waiting for which is MLB network and caller ID on tv.
Message 196 of 448 (494 Views)
Tutor

Phase 2 hit Los Angeles last night...
Message 197 of 448 (494 Views)
Guru

Arrived at my place in Gurnee, IL (60031) overnight.  (In fact, it woke me up -- the stupid blue light suddenly lit the room up!)

No Media Share, but the Surround Sound option is there and DD5.1 is working fine over Toslink.

Message 198 of 448 (494 Views)
Professor

nern1969 wrote:
I got the update this morning south of chicago area code 60452. I noticed it when I went to view the guide and somrthing looked defferent, like the guide itself lookes better and cleaner. Then i checked our second box in the other room and sure enough I can now set and erase recordings from the second box. Two things I am still waiting for which is MLB network and caller ID on tv.
ZIP Code, not area code.
Message 199 of 448 (494 Views)
Employee

cheer wrote:

Arrived at my place in Gurnee, IL (60031) overnight.  (In fact, it woke me up -- the stupid blue light suddenly lit the room up!)

No Media Share, but the Surround Sound option is there and DD5.1 is working fine over Toslink.

Good to see you are still around Cheer. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 200 of 448 (494 Views)
Scholar

Phase II arrived in Torrance, CA (90502) early this morning.  Dolby Digital 5.1 surround now works through HDMI.  Needed to go into the System options and reselect the correct 16:9 TV aspect ratio, and set the audio.  Nice update. :smileyhappy:
Message 201 of 448 (540 Views)
Scholar

donatom3 wrote:

have you checked the "surround sound" option under the Audio options?

I checked and didn't have the option this morning.  Just checked this afternoon and there it is.   Turned it on and problem solved.

Message 202 of 448 (540 Views)

Rambler358 wrote:
Phase II arrived in Torrance, CA (90502) early this morning.  Dolby Digital 5.1 surround now works through HDMI.  Needed to go into the System options and reselect the correct 16:9 TV aspect ratio, and set the audio.  Nice update. :smileyhappy:

**bleep**, I have to buy that 5.1 Surround sound system I've been eyeing lately before the promo runs out... Are you guys sure its working now? Is it only available on certain area?
Message 203 of 448 (540 Views)
Teacher

My 5.1 surround sound has been fixed, a day sooner than promised by AT&T support.
Message 204 of 448 (540 Views)

chipfiev wrote:
My 5.1 surround sound has been fixed, a day sooner than promised by AT&T support.

Oh well... Guess I have to buy it now!!!!
Message 205 of 448 (540 Views)
Scholar

Sorry I was too excited about the update, my glass was half full at the moment
Message 206 of 448 (540 Views)
Professor

If Michigan doesn't get it tonight (early Sunday a.m) it probably won't get it till after the Fourth.

Message 207 of 448 (540 Views)
Employee

May yes maybe no you will know the 5th.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 208 of 448 (540 Views)
Professor

i predict next friday night, saturday morning.
Message 209 of 448 (540 Views)
Scholar

Still nothing in St. Louis, but at least we got Mark DeRosa last night in a trade.  :smileyhappy:  And the weather broke as well :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:  C'mon AT&T, hurry up and get that update to St. Louis. 
Message 210 of 448 (540 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.