Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

West San Jose - received the update last night ~12:30am - no sound hotfix w/ audio options yet...

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

15 years ago

When will Topeka Kansas get the update for phase 2?

Guru

• 

785 Messages

15 years ago

About hour ago around 1:00pm this afternoon, I notice my ATT DVR and the 2 Stb Started to download DVR Phase 2 software and then reboot. Five minutes later DVR Phase 2 are on ATT DVR and the 2 Stb!! :smileyvery-happy: Thanks att.
Message Edited by siouxmoux on 07-09-2009 02:07 PM

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

15 years ago

@SANDEE1 wrote:
When will Topeka Kansas get the update for phase 2?

It's my understanding that the phase II roll out is supposed to be complete by tomorrow, the tenth. Someone in this thread said that it should be complete by tomorrow at 6pm. So either tonight or tomorrow. 

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

15 years ago

San Diego Scripps Ranch got the update yesterday ...lovin it

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Got the update here in Broward County Florida. no Media Center though :smileysad:

But the THDVR options work great.

Good work AT&T.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

15 years ago

Don't think you will see MediaShare.

Looks like Austin and San Antonio are the designated Beta testers for now.

Guru

• 

802 Messages

15 years ago

San Diego (San Carlos) received the update last night. THDVR and surround sound works.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

15 years ago

Got the update overnight in Madison, WI.  Looks good.  Now I'll wait anxiously for Mediashare to come out of beta.

Also, I wish there were a way to manually group recordings.  For example, I have a bunch of Dora recorded for my daughter, but the naming conventions are inconsistent between the various channels it's on, so instead of them being in one group in the display (when viewing by date), they scatter all over the place.  Any ideas?  It'd be cool to edit names via the web:smileywink:

Message Edited by lunchtime on 07-10-2009 07:54 AM

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

15 years ago

South Bend, IN was updated last night also.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.