Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Mentor

• 

68 Messages

15 years ago

If it hasn't already been said Central Ohio is starting to get the update, my in-laws got it in Dublin a couple of days ago and Hilliard got the update during Tuesday night.  So I came home to a new Uverse screen yesterday and I was happy. :smileyhappy:

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

15 years ago

Scooterman1 wrote:
NW Houston (Tomball) got the Phase 2 Update last night.  I have the picture in Options above.  Is this the Sound Hotfix, or is that another update?

yes

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

15 years ago

I'm on the west side of Houston, I have received the audio hotfix on at least 1 receiver.

Don't know when I got it - would have been sometime between last evening and late this morning.

I can only check this 1 (non-DVR) receiver right now, it is the only one I can Slingbox into.

I'll check my other ones tonight.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

Has anyone in NE Ohio (Cleveland Area) received the update yet?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

15 years ago

We're in Atlanta as well.  I turned on the set at about 6 p.m. on the 7th and the screen came up with the update announcement.  Other than the new functionality, what I notices most is that I no longer have the pixilation and picture drop-out I was experiencing before.  This is a big improvement.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

I'm in SW Houston (77035) and still no update, am I the only one in Houston who hasn't received update yet?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

15 years ago

@tjtro2k9 wrote:
I'm in SW Houston (77035) and still no update, am I the only one in Houston who hasn't received update yet?

According to this announcement, Houston is complete.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Welcome&message.id=134#M134

If you have not received the update, you my try rebooting your DVR and STB's.

Master

• 

7.8K Messages

15 years ago

clbowens wrote:

Yes. We are in Lake County and got it on Monday or Tuesday sometime.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

15 years ago

@clbowens wrote:

Fairlawn, Ohio received it early this morning (7/9) at 12:45am. Yes, I was up watching TV at the time  :smileywink:

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

15 years ago

Got the update last night in Walnut Creek, CA which is in San Franscisco Bay area.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.