Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

15 years ago

I haven't had a lot of time to be on here due to changing jobs and buying a house - is Houston about the only city in Texas NOT to be Phase 2, or do I need to reset my RG or something?

Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

15 years ago

Only patients will help. Its all over the 10th. and you are not alone in TX. Houston is so big it will take 4 days to complete.
Message Edited by Escapee on 07-04-2009 02:19 PM

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

@Escapee wrote:
Only patients will help. Its all over the 10th. and you are not alone in TX. Houston is so big it will take 4 days to complete.

patients- the people a  doctor sees

patience- what you need while waiting for the next Uverse updates

Scholar

• 

163 Messages

15 years ago

LOL - just envy when Dallas, San An, Austin, and Corpus have it and we don't That's all of East Texas except us!

(edited)

Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

15 years ago

@NorthLineTony wrote:

@Escapee wrote:

The word should be patience  good catch Tony. The way my brain spells is much worse then what you see. Sometimes spellcheck can not even figure out what word I am trying to use. I did not think it looked quite right and this is definition that threw me off.

quietly and steadily persevering or diligent, esp. in detail or exactness: a patient worker.

When I write my brain works like Porky Pig trying to say The End  and ending up with That's All Folks.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

@Escapee wrote:

@NorthLineTony wrote:

@Escapee wrote:

The word should be patience  good catch Tony. The way my brain spells is much worse then what you see. Sometimes spellcheck can not even figure out what word I am trying to use. I did not think it looked quite right and this is definition that threw me off.

quietly and steadily persevering or diligent, esp. in detail or exactness: a patient worker.

When I write my brain works like Porky Pig trying to say The End  and ending up with That's All Folks.

:smileyvery-happy:

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

15 years ago

You know what's interesting about Houston is that we are (allegedly) the 3rd largest market now.   Hear we are soon to be 4th largest. IF that's true, then suppose why we are STILL last is not because of subscriber numbers, but because of land mass?

(edited)

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

Still nothing in Kansas City (Olathe, 66062).  Anyone know when the update will come to this neck of the woods?

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

15 years ago

@Greenstein wrote:
Still nothing in Kansas City (Olathe, 66062).  Anyone know when the update will come to this neck of the woods?

I read somewhere here or at uverseusers that KC is supposed to start rolling out phase 2 on July 9th.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

Isn't the rollout scheduled to be done on the 10th?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.