Helpful Links

Total home DVR Phase 2

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray
Message 1 of 448
Mentor

Re: Total home DVR Phase 2

I just signed up for uverse back in April.  I received the phase 2 update earlier this week and I didn't have to do anything to get the update.  I had walked away from the TV for a couple of minutes and when I came back the update was already in progress.  So to answer your question, no your update came through like everyone else who has gotten it in the past week, regardless of how long you have had uverse. 
Message 286 of 448
Highlighted
Tutor

I'm in 63017 and don't have it
Message 287 of 448
Mentor

Nothing here in Natomas 95834 yet. (Sacramento)
Message Edited by jkramer5 on 07-01-2009 06:54 PM
Message 288 of 448
Mentor

Still waiting patiently for Phase II on the Northeast side of Indianapolis!!!  (But it's wearing thin listening to all you guys who have it)

Message 289 of 448

zerauso wrote:
Got the 5.1 surround sound update today a day later but no Mediashare beta.....

They launched something call U-verse Media Share (UMP) for areas being served by Austin and San Antonio VHOs... Im not sure why only few people are reporting having it.

http://helpme.att.net/mediashare

Message 290 of 448
Mentor

Indybart wrote:

Still waiting patiently for Phase II on the Northeast side of Indianapolis!!!  (But it's wearing thin listening to all you guys who have it)

Hang in there Indybart.  I got it here in Greenwood last night.  I'll bet you get it tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.

Message 291 of 448
Contributor

Got phase 2 update in Oklahoma City last night.  I like the new color scheme and guide.
Message 292 of 448
Tutor

North Natomas area in Sacramento (95835) received the update Sunday 6/30 night.  System settings confirms that I have Phase 2.  But, my MENU does not show the option to turn on surround sound.  So, I no longer have surround sound Dolby 5.1 from the optical out.  Tier 2 support sent out a tech person to my house for Thurs 7/2.  They said they may need to replace my stb.

Another post said they had to wait 6 DAYS to see the MENU changes.  I wonder if ATT even knows if I have a problem or not.  Maybe I should wait a few more days to see if the MENU magically appears?  Or, since my system settings shows the 25075.1 change I do have a problem if my MENU doesn't give me an option to turn on surround sound?

UPDATE?  HEADACHE!

Message 293 of 448
Employee

The Sacramento area should finish tomorrow if your menu has not shown up by tomorrow call support.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 294 of 448
Scholar

PowerCycle wrote:

zerauso wrote:
Got the 5.1 surround sound update today a day later but no Mediashare beta.....

They launched something call U-verse Media Share (UMP) for areas being served by Austin and San Antonio VHOs... Im not sure why only few people are reporting having it.

http://helpme.att.net/mediashare

So what about the rest of us? Do you know if they are planning on releasing this nationally? I am in CT and have been waiting patiently for this as the music channels they provide are pretty bad.....
Message 295 of 448
Teacher

Does anyone know when the Cleveland, ohio area will get the update???
Message 296 of 448
Contributor

Phase II arrived in Fishers, IN yesterday.
Message 297 of 448
Teacher

Still not in Houston.  And we thought it was supposed to be completed here by today.  Oh, well.....
Message 298 of 448
Teacher

DVR and STB's updated with Phase2 last night here in Conway, Arkansas - part of Little Rock Market
Message 299 of 448

I'm here in the Detroit area and still no update. With everybody else on the board from this area who already got it, I thought sure that last night it would've come and it didn't. Funny how it jumps around, skipping this house but, going to the house a few doors down or whatever.
Message 300 of 448
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support