Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Scholar

• 

264 Messages

15 years ago

Well, phase II hit St. Louis yesteday (if not earlier) and I must say that the "press record" feature to record the program being watched on my STB seems to maybe work! Yea... I don't know that it works for the update seems to have killed my DVR (it reboots endlessly near the end of the update and starts over). So time will tell.

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

15 years ago

I just signed up for uverse back in April.  I received the phase 2 update earlier this week and I didn't have to do anything to get the update.  I had walked away from the TV for a couple of minutes and when I came back the update was already in progress.  So to answer your question, no your update came through like everyone else who has gotten it in the past week, regardless of how long you have had uverse. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

I'm in 63017 and don't have it

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

15 years ago

Nothing here in Natomas 95834 yet. (Sacramento)
Message Edited by jkramer5 on 07-01-2009 06:54 PM

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

15 years ago

Still waiting patiently for Phase II on the Northeast side of Indianapolis!!!  (But it's wearing thin listening to all you guys who have it)

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

15 years ago

@IndyBart wrote:

Still waiting patiently for Phase II on the Northeast side of Indianapolis!!!  (But it's wearing thin listening to all you guys who have it)

Hang in there Indybart.  I got it here in Greenwood last night.  I'll bet you get it tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

Got phase 2 update in Oklahoma City last night.  I like the new color scheme and guide.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

15 years ago

North Natomas area in Sacramento (95835) received the update Sunday 6/30 night.  System settings confirms that I have Phase 2.  But, my MENU does not show the option to turn on surround sound.  So, I no longer have surround sound Dolby 5.1 from the optical out.  Tier 2 support sent out a tech person to my house for Thurs 7/2.  They said they may need to replace my stb.

Another post said they had to wait 6 DAYS to see the MENU changes.  I wonder if ATT even knows if I have a problem or not.  Maybe I should wait a few more days to see if the MENU magically appears?  Or, since my system settings shows the 25075.1 change I do have a problem if my MENU doesn't give me an option to turn on surround sound?

UPDATE?  HEADACHE!

Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

15 years ago

The Sacramento area should finish tomorrow if your menu has not shown up by tomorrow call support.

Scholar

• 

241 Messages

15 years ago

@PowerCycle wrote:

@zerauso wrote:
Got the 5.1 surround sound update today a day later but no Mediashare beta.....

They launched something call U-verse Media Share (UMP) for areas being served by Austin and San Antonio VHOs... Im not sure why only few people are reporting having it.

http://helpme.att.net/mediashare

So what about the rest of us? Do you know if they are planning on releasing this nationally? I am in CT and have been waiting patiently for this as the music channels they provide are pretty bad.....
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.