Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

15 years ago

Any idea when San Diego will be getting the update?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

15 years ago

I saw that someone said that Sacramento got it overnight on the 29th.  Does anyone know if that includes Rocklin as well.  Tech support is unable to answer my question regarding this and I've been 'bounced' everywhere trying to obtain a larger capacity DVR.  Any info would be appreciated.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

15 years ago

I have received the DVR Phase 2 update today in El Dorado Hills so I would imagine it has gone out to the entire Sacramento region.

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

15 years ago

Received the update today in Warren MI.(Metro Detroit area)

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

How do you know if you have received the update, Is there a message or are you guys just trying out the features that should be there, i.e pausing a non DVR STB. I am new to U-Verse so I have not been around for any kind of update.

Scholar

• 

180 Messages

15 years ago

Got it in Stockton too so it does seem all of Sacramento has it.

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

15 years ago

@aloishus27 wrote:
How do you know if you have received the update, Is there a message or are you guys just trying out the features that should be there, i.e pausing a non DVR STB. I am new to U-Verse so I have not been around for any kind of update.

You should notice a change in the way the channel guide looks.  Or you can press Menu on the remote and you should see some options for THDVR that were not there before.  FYI....this update does not allow for the pausing of live TV on the non DVR STB, the update allows for scheduling recordings and deleting recordings from the non DVR STB.

It also doesn't hurt to try and reboot the STB's if you wanna see if that helps facilitate the download of the update....if it is available in your area.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks. Very similar on DISH.

Guru

• 

480 Messages

15 years ago

got the update in Ceres, CA near Modesto last night...so far so good

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

15 years ago

My nondvr stbs have been freezing a little.  I guess the update is getting closer to my part of Det.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.