Helpful Links

Total home DVR Phase 2

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray
Message 1 of 448
Mentor

Re: Total home DVR Phase 2

Got the update in Fairfield CT yesterday but still no surround sound option.
Message 256 of 448
Mentor

I got the update in Meriden, CT this morning - no chance to check Audio (but there was no audio option in the menu if that is where I am supposed to see something) - no Media Share either.
Message 257 of 448
Scholar

DouglasPHill wrote:
St. Louis - got the update this morning.  Notice that when I manually delete shows, the screens are noticeably faster.

I have noticed this to be the case with the interactive menus as well.... They seem to load a lot faster!
Message 258 of 448
Mentor

Sacramento Ca area received Phase 2 update overnight very pleased glad I stuck with U-verse
Message 259 of 448
Highlighted
Scholar

St. Louis got it this morning.  :smileyhappy:  Now if we just get both pitching and hitting during the same game, the summer would be great. 
Message 260 of 448
Teacher

Has anyone in the greater Houston area received the update yet? I had hoped that they would move from Austin in this direction.
Message 261 of 448
Expert

Nope...looks like we'll be near last...
Message 262 of 448
Scholar

spd2demun wrote:
Nope...looks like we'll be near last...

no houston wont be last . Xpect it today- thursday
Message 263 of 448
Expert

Thought closer to that...UU people are slipping? :smileywink:
Message 264 of 448

Any idea when San Diego will be getting the update?
Message 265 of 448
Teacher

I saw that someone said that Sacramento got it overnight on the 29th.  Does anyone know if that includes Rocklin as well.  Tech support is unable to answer my question regarding this and I've been 'bounced' everywhere trying to obtain a larger capacity DVR.  Any info would be appreciated.
Message 266 of 448
Tutor

I have received the DVR Phase 2 update today in El Dorado Hills so I would imagine it has gone out to the entire Sacramento region.
Message 267 of 448
Scholar

Received the update today in Warren MI.(Metro Detroit area)
Message 268 of 448
Teacher

How do you know if you have received the update, Is there a message or are you guys just trying out the features that should be there, i.e pausing a non DVR STB. I am new to U-Verse so I have not been around for any kind of update.
Message 269 of 448
Scholar

Got it in Stockton too so it does seem all of Sacramento has it.
Message 270 of 448
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app on your device.
It allows you to troubleshoot in the palm of your hand - quickly and easily!
You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support