Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

@lmlanning wrote:
Where in Indy?  I'm on the far westside of the county and don't have it. 

BELIEVE ME, WHEN UPDATES COMEto a certain area, not everybody in that area gets it on the same day/night. There were people in towns right next to me who were getting phas1 back in september , one and two nights before i got it.

Guru

• 

512 Messages

15 years ago

Scooterman1 wrote:

What I wonder is, why is AT&T stretching out the updates (Phase 1, 2, & 3).  I know that if they can do one, they could have done all of them at once.  If the Equipment is capable of handling it (it must be or they couldn't do ANY upgrades with downloads), and the Coders know what they are doing, why does AT&T have to act like they have Apple's management, and create so much drama over a long period of time.  I would think they would want to do it as soon as possible in order to attract the most customers away from competetors.  But, people probably don't pay real close attention to the advertisements before converting.  After all, some here didn't find these features were not available until after they subscribed.

I'm as anxious as the next customer but... You've got to have faith in this Company. I believe they know how to handle an update. Not creating drama. IMHO :smileywink: At least it's in Wisconsin now. Packerland (G.B.) Now if it would just work south....

Guru

• 

692 Messages

15 years ago

i hope it comes to detorit soon

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

15 years ago

Still nothing here in St. Louis.  :smileysad:

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

15 years ago

Literally updating right now in West St. Louis County (Ellisville).  My daughter came in and said "There's an update for our tv?" and I rolled over and hit "OK".  7% complete.

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

15 years ago

Nothing here in Reno yet... :smileysad:

Scholar

• 

198 Messages

15 years ago

updating right now in Metro Detroit 1:30am

Guru

• 

692 Messages

15 years ago

restarting my main dvr stb right now. I did not have my TV on at 1:30am.

UPDATE: Dang nothing

Message Edited by sportsman on 06-30-2009 01:42 AM
Message Edited by sportsman on 06-30-2009 01:45 AM

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

What city? Taylor here

Guru

• 

692 Messages

15 years ago

I'm in Novi, are you getting it?
Message Edited by sportsman on 06-30-2009 02:02 AM
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.