Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Scholar

• 

278 Messages

15 years ago

@Banzai wrote:

@noroll wrote:

@Banzai wrote:
Got the update here in Orange County, CA this morning accompanyied by an internet outage and loss of voice services for a little more than half of the day.

Where are you in OC? I'm in Fullerton, I got the outage today but no update.

Yorba Linda. 

I also noticed the loss of DD5.1 sound as I've seen posted elsewhere.  Related posts also indicate that within a day I should see a hotfix for the loss of surround sound.  Nothing yet a day later. 

Have you checked the "surround sound" option under the Audio options?

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

15 years ago

I got the update this morning south of chicago area code 60452. I noticed it when I went to view the guide and somrthing looked defferent, like the guide itself lookes better and cleaner. Then i checked our second box in the other room and sure enough I can now set and erase recordings from the second box. Two things I am still waiting for which is MLB network and caller ID on tv.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

Phase 2 hit Los Angeles last night...

Guru

• 

939 Messages

15 years ago

Arrived at my place in Gurnee, IL (60031) overnight.  (In fact, it woke me up -- the stupid blue light suddenly lit the room up!)

No Media Share, but the Surround Sound option is there and DD5.1 is working fine over Toslink.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

@nern1969 wrote:
I got the update this morning south of chicago area code 60452. I noticed it when I went to view the guide and somrthing looked defferent, like the guide itself lookes better and cleaner. Then i checked our second box in the other room and sure enough I can now set and erase recordings from the second box. Two things I am still waiting for which is MLB network and caller ID on tv.
ZIP Code, not area code.

Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

15 years ago

@cheer wrote:

Arrived at my place in Gurnee, IL (60031) overnight.  (In fact, it woke me up -- the stupid blue light suddenly lit the room up!)

No Media Share, but the Surround Sound option is there and DD5.1 is working fine over Toslink.

Good to see you are still around Cheer. 

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

15 years ago

Phase II arrived in Torrance, CA (90502) early this morning.  Dolby Digital 5.1 surround now works through HDMI.  Needed to go into the System options and reselect the correct 16:9 TV aspect ratio, and set the audio.  Nice update. :smileyhappy:

Scholar

• 

125 Messages

15 years ago

donatom3 wrote:

have you checked the "surround sound" option under the Audio options?

I checked and didn't have the option this morning.  Just checked this afternoon and there it is.   Turned it on and problem solved.

Guru

• 

532 Messages

15 years ago

@rambler358 wrote:
Phase II arrived in Torrance, CA (90502) early this morning.  Dolby Digital 5.1 surround now works through HDMI.  Needed to go into the System options and reselect the correct 16:9 TV aspect ratio, and set the audio.  Nice update. :smileyhappy:

**bleep**, I have to buy that 5.1 Surround sound system I've been eyeing lately before the promo runs out... Are you guys sure its working now? Is it only available on certain area?

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

My 5.1 surround sound has been fixed, a day sooner than promised by AT&T support.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.