Skip Feature

Highlighted
Voyager

Skip Feature

[ Edited ]

When I had Dish the DVR had a skip feature. You could go to a scheduled recording and click the Skip box. The DVR then would skip that  episode and would record that episode the next time it aired.

I can't find a feature like this on the U-verse DVR. Is there a way to get the U-verse DVR  to do this?

The reason I ask is that on Monday nights I have more than 3 HD recordings scheduled at the same time. I can cancel one of the HD recording but then have to manually find when the episode airs again and set up a another recording for it.

Message 1 of 2 (1,362 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author twincity1
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Skip Feature

I have had that issue when recording shows on the Discovery Channel.  The workaround was to set all of my recordings lets say for 8pm.  And then I set the one that aired later up as a series recording.  I made sure it was set for Any day, around 11pm and then First run only.  It worked great. 

Message 2 of 2 (1,346 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.